WordPress is a well-known content management system that started as the first blogging website. And it has never looked back ever since its inception. More so, when growing, 40+ businesses have started using its advancements for building their online store.
WordPress offers several benefits — including being easy to install, use, and sell products online. While it is conveniently the most popular, there are significant differences in how you use its features. That is to say; it indeed impacts most of the small to average ecommerce websites in Perth.
If you are a small business owner who intends to create one or a few ecommerce websites in Perth, choose WordPress as your platform. In this blog, we’ll understand all the top reasons experts have a good say about WordPress. Notably, experts in SEO at Perth also consider WordPress their go-to choice.
In the dynamic online business world, selecting the right platform for your ecommerce venture is crucial. Among the plethora of options, WordPress stands out as a preferred choice for many entrepreneurs. Let’s delve into five user-friendly reasons why WordPress is an excellent platform for your ecommerce business.
One of the primary reasons entrepreneurs love WordPress is its user-friendly interface. Here are common reasons why we vote for its easy-to-use features:
- A clean and straightforward layout makes navigation clutter-free.
- Prioritise logical grouping of menus, from start to finish, to find sections of posts, pages, media appearance, plugins, themes and blogs.
- Replace, rearrange or remove custom widgets — according to what you like to see on your dashboard.
- Access to everyday tasks, specifically for creating a new page or post, just in case you want to market your products.
- Responsive design is a must-have feature for an e-commerce website.
- Last but not least – The “What You See is What You Get” content editor helps you finalise the look of your page.
Managing any ecommerce website in Perth is more than creating a standalone website. The intuitive dashboard allows you to effortlessly update products, manage inventory, and tweak your website’s appearance. This simplicity ensures you can focus more on growing and less on technical coding and website development.
WordPress is flexible as it adapts well to your online store as and when your business expands. WordPress can scale with your needs, whether you’re a startup with a handful of products or a well-established brand with an extensive catalogue.
Here are a few common reasons why WordPress is flexible and scalable:
- Uses the most popular ecommerce plugin – WooCommerce. With extensive built-in features and better functions, the integration of WooCommerce in WordPress makes creating any ecommerce websites in Perth smooth.
- Comprehensive plugins that make your ecommerce venture appear best in every aspect. Use plugins specific to services of SEO in Perth, customer relationship management, or inventory management, WordPress has a specific plugin for your brand identity.
- Customise your e-commerce-specific themes and change the appearance of your website to tune it with your business model.
WordPress has an easy installation procedure that takes just a few minutes, involving the set-up after installation. Here is a proof of the software’s easy installation:
- Choose a hosting provider, sign up, and get access to your control panel. Pick up the one-click installers option, download and configure your WordPress installation.
- Opt for a manual installation if you are not a first-time user or your hosting provider does not have one-click installers.
Both steps are crucial, depending on your knowledge and use of any ecommerce websites in Perth. However, our concern is to familiarise you with the easy set-up process.
In the competitive world of ecommerce, visibility is vital. WordPress is inherently designed for companies that feature SEO in Perth, allowing you to optimise your site for search engines.
Here is why we vouch for WordPress for SEO reasons:
- Clean and semantic HTML codes boost the product’s visibility in the competition.
- Custom permalinks and SEO plugins empower you to enhance your online store’s search engine rankings. This means more visibility, increased organic traffic, and a better chance of reaching your target audience.
Many ecommerce websites in Perth are looking for a platform with adequate resources to get into the insights of ecommerce knowledge. Here are common attributes that involve WordPress to community support:
- Open-source software, available for free, to collaborate with developers, designers, and users.
- Provide community forums to seek plugin recommendations, troubleshoot help, or discuss new features.
- Covers tips for optimising product pages or building a positive online store.
- Use compatible updates with popular plugins and themes to download them confidently.
In the ever-evolving landscape of ecommerce, choosing a user-friendly, flexible, and well-supported platform is crucial. With its intuitive interface, extensive plugin ecosystem, SEO-friendly architecture, and strong community support, WordPress emerges as an ideal choice for creating one or multiple ecommerce websites in Perth. Make the smart choice for your ecommerce venture—choose WordPress and unlock the doors to online business success.